Monday 26 September 2016

AN OPEN LETTER TO A GOVERNOR - 'BASEET AYORINDE (PART 1)


I am Abdulbaseet Ayodeji Ayorinde, a son of a Pensioner in this state. One of us is all of us.

My father served Nigeria for 30years, He retired from civil service almost 15years ago. He served in different Ministry like Agriculture, Justice but mostly in Education. He retired as a PAA LIE (Inspector of Education). To my knowledge, My Father has contributed to the betterment of Education especially in this state. There are living witnesses today. Though you might be somewhere stealing a company's fund, as you're doing to our state now. So you may not know all these. My Father offered his life to development in Education sector. I can count several Autocrash he survived during this service. Throughout his service year, He got only a Peugeot 504 saloon car with his house. I can swear with anything that my father never embezzled a kobo from office. 

He got several opportunities to join private sectors like Flower Mills, PZ etc, but he insisted he must serve his fatherland. He achieved this, and passed this across to all of us. I don't believe anyone could be more patriotic than him. All his achievements are on record. Go to schools in the state, then you will know. 

Your own father did not even have opportunity to the 4corners of a classroom. He died as a "Tailor". I know this will surely get to you, as many of your cyberdogs are reading it now. I put up this to challenge you absolutely. 

Firstly, according to your stupid and arrogant statement, you said "No Pensioner should be living by his/her pensions ". Yes! you're correct! My father has not been living by his pensions because if he does, you haven't paid him for almost 8months, and that means he should have died. Your pension cannot even purchase his monthly drugs. But his Lord is sufficient for him. 

Let me remind you, that you have starved some of them to death. You have subjected many to terminal ailments like stroke, Hypertension and so on as you refused to pay them while the FG had never ceased giving you state and LG Allocations. 

God will surely judge you. You have outrightly sent signals to serving civil servants, to steal as much as possible as their future may be doomed. Do you doubt why they don't want to retire? They are not blind to see how you treat retirees.
 
Secondly, you're surely known for your undisputed arrogance and pride, which make you utter ungodly and unguarded statements, you're too full of yourself that you feel on top of the world, as a mere Governor. You're one of the worst Governors in the country, you're one of the oldest ones, and yet check out the scorecards of young Governors like Ambode, Amosun, Aregbesola and the rest.
 
You're so myopic to have seen the gubernatorial seat as the peak of achievements where some are presidents. Someone is Obama and another is Vladimir Putin of Russia. They're far younger. I still ask for the reasons behind your utmost arrogance while you're still living.

You said "Any pensioner who properly trained his/her Child/ren, shouldn't be waiting for Pensions or Gratuities ". It's a pitty this is coming from a son of a wretched Tailor.

Well, Alhamdulillahi, My Dad as a case study, just got his 8th Graduate last month. Mr. Governor, you don't even have a son, and unfortunately a daughter of yours is facing murder charge at the moment, while the other is a Drug addict. I thought you well-trained your own daughters? lol.

Now listen well Mr. Governor, My Father's 1st born is a civil servant, 2nd also a civil servant in Lagos state, 3rd a civil servant in Ogun state, 4th a successful Business tycoon, 5th happy in a private firm, 6th a civil servant, I am the 7th, I serve in a Private firm in Lagos state too.

I'm sure you should be jealous of that. May God Bless my Father and all parents like him, who have well-trained their wards. God will provide for you pensioners, let the arrogant Governor die on the throne. 

Abdulbaseet Ayorinde 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment