Thursday 11 August 2016

READ SOME FUNNY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS THESE PEOPLE HAVE EXPERIENCED



The issue being discussed on Opinion poll this week is quite hilarious. At some points in our lives, we have experienced some really embarrassing moments which often times are attached with emotions (anger, cries, laughter etc.) depending on such moment. 

OmoIyaKunmi went around today and after sampling opinion of some prominent persons, we got a collection of very hilarious moments shared by the respondents. 

Before I share other people's experience, let me briefly take you through one of the most embarrassing moments of my life...

'This happened a couple of years ago when I was traveling from Ibadan to Oyo. I boarded a bus at the popular Ojoo garage but to my disappointment, we were packed like goat in the bus. It was four passengers on a row as against the normal three passengers per row. Yours sincerely, I was feeling so uncomfortable and the body odors coupled with stench from leftover perishable products packed in the bus by some market women didn't help the matter. I focused on the journey and about twenty minutes into the trip, my stomach grumbled. I thought the sound was from the old woman sitting beside me. Not up to five minutes, I felt it again but this time, it came with a small fart. I started sweating profusely. Iru kileleyi ke? 

I kept praying to God, rebuking Satan. Then suddenly, I felt the  urgent need to use the toilet. Temi bami... The bus was loaded to the brim, I was just too ashamed to stop the vehicle to use the bush. I kept squeezing my anus and the fart didn't stop coming. Suddenly, someone behind me noticed the foul smell from my anal cavity but didnt say anything. 

 We were about getting to Fiditi when my stomach finally rebelled. The shit was almost coming, I couldnt sit properly and I was really sweating. The old woman beside me noticed and asked what the matter was. 

In an alarming and barely audible voice, I said pleading, 'Mummy, e bami so fun driver ko duro. Mo fe yagbe.' (Mummy, please help me inform the driver that I want to use the toilet)

The mama didn't help matters as she shouted immediately, 'Driver, e duro o. Arakunrin yi ti fe yagbe sara o' (Driver, stop o. This guy is about to pass feaces n his body o).

The bus stopped and I quickly ran into the bush. I didnt even get far before stooping to drop the shit. Chai! I was quickly relieved and that is when I noticed that I had no  tissue or water to clean up. 

I ended up using a strange leaf and what I experienced again is a story for another day..."

Now, lets hear from others too:

"One of my embarrassing moments was when during a radio interview and I called ACN 'Action Concern of Nigeria'"
- Hon. Afeez Bolaji Repete 

“Haaaaa!!! Embarrassing moment??? There was a day someone visited us; I and my husband. Unfortunately, I had just packed in some clothes including under-wears and dropped them on d chair. The person suddenly knocked at an odd time. I packed the clothes but didn't realize that the under-wears were still there. There was no power. He entered and sat right there on my..... Ohhhhhh!”
– Mrs. Maradesa Mary

"My most embarrassing moment was when my credit and debit card were both declined at Aldo Shop in Dubai Mall. I had already packed goods worth over 3 thousand US Dollars. It was a horrible experience and since then whenever am going for shopping, I always go with cash. "
- Asiwaju Ajeigbe Abiodun  

"Being surrounded by teachers who confronted me with a love letter I had dropped on the desk of a fellow student in primary school. They named me "Oko iyawo elepon Bulu""
- Hon. Muideen Olagunju 

That was back in secondary school, I took the last position during my school inter-house sport. I represented my house in a 400m race because no one was willing to. I wasn't a good runner so, I started at a high speed and people started praising me as I was leading but unfortunately, I got tired and eventually, came last. I didn't know the other runners were saving their energy when they started with a jog while I kept running like I was being pursued till I got enervated.”
-      Olasunkanmi Mariam

"The day I was so broke that I couldn't fuel my car and I could not buy airtime no matter how small. I had to sell my necklace at ridiculous price to raise cash."
- Mr. ‘Seun Bamisaye 

"It happened on February, 1985 at the then Unife. I joined the Man O War. On the day of our Investiture Ceremony, we had to do series of exercises like gymnastics, obstacle course, parade etc. One event required us to bend down on all fours, some others would climb us and we'd form a tree or so. As I bent down, I didn't know that my trousers had torn wide under me. It was the Commander who saw it that asked me to leave the group. When I got to my room I saw it and I was embarrassed by the mere thought of how many people would have seen me (including the girl I was trying to woo who was among the spectators)!"
- Hon. Kehinde Ayoola JP 

“It was the day I took out four Ajayi Crowther University girls and they ordered more than the cash I had on me after I had been hailed more than I expected. Unfortunately, I didn’t even have an ATM card to pay with POS.”
-      Prince ‘Leye Adeyemi

“Some group of girls harassed and turn my clothes in public and still went to file a false report to the police that I had beaten them...I was so defenseless, nobody believed I don't even know the girls. One”
-      Bolly

“It was when my wife caught me when I was taking a girl out to service her.”
-      Mr. Oluwaseyi Olugbodi

No comments:

Post a Comment